Below is a look at some of the services we can include for you. Our goal is to reduce the stress so you can focus on getting married. We believe in a cohesive design and purposeful décor. The details are important and when you pull them all together they can make your wedding magical.
- Assistance in locating and contracting with venue location(s)
- Budget development and management
- Theme and décor design
- Vendor referrals and contract review
- Etiquette guidance (save-the-date, invitations, programs, escort cards, etc.)
- Timeline and floor plan development
- Assistance with catering details and menu selection
- Rentals Management
- Unlimited contact via email and phone
- Personalized Planning list
- Coverage of all wedding day details
- Overseeing vendor arrival, set up and performance
- Distribution of event timelines and information to vendors
- Rehearsal direction
- On site ceremony and reception management
- Supervise vendor clean up
As mentioned above we prefer to not give our clients a box of services, but to look at the specific needs and desires and create a custom approach to make the best match possible. Pricing depends on services, approximate guest count, location(s), size of bridal party, number of months in advance services are contracted, number of additional support staff required, and time of year.
Contact us for a personal quote and to discuss your special day!
"Amanda is incredibly organized, thoughtful, kind, but isn't the least bit afraid to step in and voice an opinion and give directions to others in order to make sure things happen as they need to. Amanda was wonderful at keeping us on task, and just made sure that the day was really about us, not the production, but the marriage."
~ Tara (Bride)